HSP group training sessions are a great way to improve your fitness and your skills in a fun, supportive and clean environment. All skill levels are welcome.
To Register for Classes Online
1. Follow the Class Calendar Link
2. Create an account or log-in.
3. Purchase class credit or a 10-class package.
4. Register for a class.
5. Check your class schedule on your client page to insure you are registered for the proper class.
Pricing - $15/class or $125 for a 10-class package
HSP is the only training facility in Seattle that offers two types of indoor riding classes and both are offered year round. We offer classes using the Elite Real Power multi-rider system. HSP is the only facility in the country currently offering this eight rider set-up. The Elite Real Power trainers offer a TRUE road feel with an up to date electronic interface that allows riders to experience realistic 3-D videos or courses that the HSP coaching staff has created. We also offer group riding classes using Elite parabolic rollers. Riding the rollers will help you become a more balanced and stable bike rider and will also help you to develop a more fluid and efficient spin.
- The only 8-rider Elite Real Power multi-rider system currently in the U.S.
- Projection screen with power (wattage) data for each rider and course profile
- Elite parabolic rollers
- Flatscreen TVs with race footage or movies for entertainment
- Professional coaching staff to offer assistance
- Private classes available for your team, club, or friends
- Towel service and a clean environment
HSP also has a weekend ride, the Rocket Ride, that leaves every Saturday at 9 a.m. from log Boom park in Kenmore. This group ride is open to all levels but the group does not wait for dropped riders. This ride serves as a great way to gauge your fitness - it's ALWAYS fast!
Strength & Conditioning
HSP will create a unique program for functional strength and conditioning. Our programs focus on innovative, functional, dynamic movements to enhance speed, agility, and power, as well as general health and fitness. The circuits will involve a wide variety of exercises to develop the aerobic system, as well as full body strength and stability. This is a dynamic and FUN exercise environment that will keep you challenged and engaged. Classes also available by reservation for your own group.
Presentations & Workshops
Herriott Sports Performance offers presentation for public education on health and performance topics from leaders in the industry and professional athletes. Past topics have included health and nutrition, bike fitting, biomechanics, bike maintenance, aerodynamics, lactate and VO2 physiological testing, and more. Check the "news" section of the website for upcoming events